Cleaning after construction
- Construction debris and trash will be placed in designated waste receptacle.
- Labels and stickers, not required to remain, will be removed from new fixtures.
- Appliance labels and manuals will be gathered and placed in designated location.
- Floor will be broom swept or vacuumed to make ready for more work.
Main/ Final Clean
- Ceiling fans and vents, floor and return covers cleaned.
- Sawdust and drywall dust removed from walls and ceilings.
- Interior of cabinets and drawers vacuumed.
- Woodwork including doors, frames, trim, cabinets, drawers, shelves and moldings will be wiped down.
- All surfaces such as countertops cleaned off.
- Mirrors, porcelain and chrome fixtures neat and polished.
- Restroom fixtures including sinks, toilets, urinals, showers and tubs will be tidy.
- Hard floors will be vacuumed, dust mopped and swept.
- All areas will be lightly touched-up and dusted to create “move in” or “ready to show” appearance.
- Restrooms will be touched up to create “move in” or “ready to show” appearance.
- Kitchen will be touched up to create “move in” or “ready to show” appearance.
- Floors will be vacuumed as needed to create “move in” or “ready to show” appearance.